Delphia 33 MC (Nina)
It is the latest product of the renowned Delphia Yacht shipyard dedicated to the Mazury lake district.
This large, as for the Mazury sailing conditions, cruiser enables comfortable sailing for two families (4+4) or even up to 10 people.
The yacht features 3 double, closable living cabins, spacious sanitary compartment equipped with chemical toiler and hot water shower and large mess with 2 permanent berths and 2 additional berths.
The mess contains a functional galley with gas stove (2 burners) and electric refrigerator.
The manufacturer – known to Mazury sailors as a maker of smaller type yachts: Phila 780 and Phila 880 – took care of the perfect hull lines and a modern rigging of this boat, thus resulting in yacht’s remarkable sped and manoeuvrability.
The boat owner provided the yacht with a whole range of additional features improving the comfort and the safety.
The yacht is equipped with:
- professional storm railing, bow and stern consoles with seats,
- stern bathing ladder and bow ladder facilitating the entry to the boat in case of bow mooring,
- electric bow horn operated from the cockpit,
- rigid stay,
- navigation lighting,
- deck lighting /sub-saling type/,
- professional self-lifting capstans,
- electric capstan for lifting of the mast and lifting of the keel,
- sonar + log,
- bow and stern anchor hangers,
- lifebuoy hanger,
- hangers for drinks in the cockpit,
- fenders baskets,
- sprayhood – protects the access against rain and wind,
- bimini above the skipper’s stand,
- flagpole with flag at the right stern console,
- hangers for pike pole and paddles,
- bow thruster increasing the yacht’s manoeuvrability in tight passages of Mazury ports,
- steering wheel with hydraulic coupling,
- emergency tiller,
- rudder position indicator (ideal for sailors beginning their adventure with the steering wheel wheel),
- removable cockpit table,
- steering compass,
- 230V power supply connection,
- engine indicators,
- rpm indicator,
- engine operating hours indicator,
- engine temperature indicator,
- fuel level indicator.
- high-pressure (Diesel) Noni 14 kM engine with electric starter and alternator,
- Eberspacher heating system with warm air stream distribution to all cabins of the yacht,
- electric compressor refrigerator CR-65 with the capacity of 65 l,
- TV Monitor with USB.
- radio MP3, CD, USB, loudspeakers in the cabin,
- hot water boiler supplying the galley and toilet cabin, powered from 230V power supply in the port, during the cruise the engine heats the water,
- shower in toilet cabin,
- electric bilge pump,
- manual bilge pump,
- LED-type lighting in cabins,
- three batteries,
- professional battery charger.
|Długość kadłuba||9,95 m|
|Szerokość maksymalna||3,47 m|
|Zanurzenie minimalne||0,46 m|
|Zanurzenie maksymalne||1,65 m|
|Maksymalna liczba załogi||10|
|Minimalna liczba załogi||2|
|Ożaglowanie łącznie||46,90 m2|
|Typ steru||koło sterowe|
|Typ silnika||wbudowany, 14KM|