Antila 33 (Finlandia)
ANTILA 33 is the youngest sister of famous yachts ANTILA 26 CC and ANTILA 27.
The design of the well-known and renowned boat-builder Michał Orych features the innovative solutions. The shape of the hull is designed in accordance with the latest cruiser yachts design trends, thus improving the manoeuvrability and speed performances of the boat.
Board line notch in the stern part of the boat, characteristic for the Scandinavian yachts, increases the width of the design waterline, initial and cruising stability.
All this contributes to achieving of the specific nautical properties of ANTILA 33 making it sailor-friendly and forgiving minor errors in handling of sails and rudder.
Yacht shells professionally made by a well-known company Antila Yacht from Radom are mounted in a system of 3 double sleeping cabins + spacious mess + sanitary cabin, thus enabling the comfortable navigation even for a large crew.
The cockpit stands out for its spaciousness and, above all, two positions for the skipper and two steering wheels, which stirs up controversy among the sailors and is considered by some as superfluous.
However, given the considerable width of the yacht, especially in its stern part – the application of two steering wheels becomes justified; in case of upwind conditions the skippers sits at the height of almost one storey above the waterline and moreover, the visibility from the centrally installed steering wheel is much worse in trim position than in case of the solution applied in this yacht.
In order to improve the yacht’s manoeuvrability in tight passages of Mazury ports, the boat is equipped with powerful 27 kM Diesel engine and with electric bow thruster.
The installation of electric capstan enables the trouble-free lifting the mast, the operation so frequent in Great Mazury Lakes.
The yacht’s equipment including heating, refrigerator, microwave oven, TV monitor + USB and ice cube machine increases the comfort and makes the life aboard much more pleasant.
- professional double storm railing, consoles and poles made of polished stainless steel,
- aluminium mast, anodised, with double pair of salings,
- rigid stay,
- bow anchor hanger,
- stern anchor hanger,
- lifebuoy hanger,
- mast lifting and lowering device (gate),
- stop railings at the edges of the bulwark,
- hot water boiler – electrically powered in the port, during the cruise the engine heats the water,
- ELECTRIC HALYARD CAPSTAN for lifting of the mast and lifting of the keel,
- WEBASTO HEATING SYSTEM with warm air stream distribution,
- TV Monitor LED USB,
- LED-type lighting of the rooms,
- radio with USB – loudspeakers in the mess and waterproof loudspeakers in the cockpit,
- 12 V electric compressor fridge,
- 230V ice cube machine
- 230V microwave oven
- gas stove with two burners,
- drinking water system in the galley and in the sanitary cabin,
- 12V power supply system and sockets,
- chemical toilet,
- sprayhood above the access,
- BIMINI above the skipper’s stand,
- self-tacking foresail,
- fully battened mainsail – 2 ref bands,
- bow thruster,
- 2 steering wheels
- steering compass
- high-pressure Diesel engine: CRAFT 27 kM,
- engine indicators panel at the skipper’s stand,
- engine shifter at the skipper’s stand,
- 230V power supply connection in the stern part + power connecting cable,
- cockpit table,
- LED-type cockpit lighting system,
- bow ladder,
- stern ladder,
- flagpole with the flag.
|Długość kadłuba||9,6 m|
|Szerokość maksymalna||3,24 m|
|Zanurzenie minimalne||0,45 m|
|Zanurzenie maksymalne||1,80 m|
|Maksymalna liczba załogi||10|
|Minimalna liczba załogi||2|
|Ożaglowanie łącznie||50 m2|
|Wysokość kabiny||1,95 m|
|Typ steru||2 koła sterowe|
|Typ silnika||wysokoprężny diesel, 27KM + ster strumieniowy na dziobie|